The International Sales Assistant will assist a Sales Manager and the Global Sales team with multiple accounts while managing all sample requests.
- Assist a Sales Manager in all aspects of the global partnership including market preparation and administrative support
- Responsible for seasonal order processing
- Partner with sourcing for bulk order tracking, receipt of order confirmations, shipping/delivery updates and maintenance of orders
- Communicate daily with global partners regarding seasonal orders.
- Recap and present seasonal country sell in results for assigned countries as needed
- Ensure samples are effectively managed and pack/unpack samples for all necessary market appointments
- Communicate daily with global partners upon request of any at once needs (pricing, samples and/or at once inventory)
- Support the sales and design team on GTM market preparation
- Support Global customers in off calendar NY market week appointments with their retailers
- Special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising or related field
- Prior internships and/or related experience required
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office